Careers at Serenity
Serenity Home Health, LLC is looking to replace a retiring (and much beloved!)
Director of Clinical Services
Serenity is a growing Home Health care company with a proven track record for excellence in patient care, delivered in a true team environment of people that care about their work and their co-workers. (Don’t take my word for it….ask around!)
We are a locally owned and operated agency and that is important to us!
Innovation and encouragement are alive and well in our company.
And we are looking for a Director of Clinical Services that wants to contribute to our culture of excellence, utilizing our significant investments in people and technology to pursue the bright future that we see before us. We’re winning and we like it that way!
We are looking for a positive person with the following skill set and experience:
- Registered Nurse not too far from field experience and that is willing and able to provide patient care (not as a part of the job, per se, but) for maintenance of clinical and computer skills, and for credibility with field staff.
- A Patient & Staff Advocate
- Able to implement operational goals while maintaining staff acceptance
- Accountability, integrity, critical thinking and problem solving
- Excels in conflict resolution, both with internal customers and external ones
- Excellent computer skills
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Medicare knowledge, i.e., Chapter 7, Medicare Guide to Billing, CoP’s, HIPAA, Compliance, etc.
- Team / Interdisciplinary focus for patient care
- 2 years of management experience
- 3-5 years of home care experience
- OASIS C knowledge
Do you have most of the above tools in your kit and/or a strong desire to fill in any gaps?
Please send your resume by email to: [email protected]